A San Antonio Collision Center with 5 Star Reviews
Rust Repair For Your Car
Is your car not starting? Miracle Body and Paint in San Antonio, Texas compiled a list of the most common causes for this predicament and some troubleshooting tips to resolve them.
- Dead battery – Your battery is most likely dead if your car is making clicking noises, but isn’t starting. Regardless of whether you’ll need a new battery or just need to charge your existing one, this problem is one easy fix.
- Bad alternator – The alternator charges your battery while your car engine is running. Dimmed headlights, illuminated dash lights, or a growling sound are just some of the symptoms of a bad alternator. If you neglect this problem long enough, you’ll find that your car won’t start.
- Fuel system problem –You may have a blocked fuel filter or a fuel pump failure if you can crank your engine, but can’t get it to start.
- Bad ignition switch – The switch’s role is to send energy from the battery to the starter so that it sparks and begins to burn gas. This process won’t happen if the switch goes bad. You can tell that you have a bad ignition when you have flickering dash lights and find it hard to turn your key.
- Faulty starter – When you hear a high-pitched screeching sound similar to a running car with the starter accidentally hit, you could have a faulty starter.
Don’t hesitate to contact Miracle Body and Paint in San Antonio, Texas if you are having car problems. We can fully diagnose your problem and provide working solutions to get your car up and running again.