How to Build Your Auto Emergency Kit
Everything You Need to Know About Your Radiator
It can be very frustrating to see your car not working that way its supposed do. Your car may have a deeper problem if it does something funny or wanted, so save yourself the headache by familiarising yourself with the common warning signs. Make sure to bring your car to Miracle Body and Paint in San Antonio if these happen:
- Engine lights come on – You may be tempted to ignore those little check engine lights illuminate your dashboard, but they are there for a reason. When the lights come on, its better if you have your vehicle serviced.
- Stalling – If your press your foot on the pedal to accelerate and your car lags for a moment, make sure to have it checked immediately. Stalling is a warning sign and something you don’t want to ignore.
- Fuel economy – If you suddenly start needing to fill up more often,that’s reason enough to take your vehicle to the shop and see what’s going on.
- Brake problems – Brake problem is always a major safety concern. It can be as simple as a brake pedal that feels soft or spongy. but it can also be a sign of a failing brake system.
- Rough shifting – Your car should be able to handle gear shifts smoothly. If you find yourself being lurched around by the shifting, that might mean there is a problem with the transmission.
- Vibrations or shaking – There could be a lot of issues in the brake, steering, or startup if you notice a wobbling or shaking sensation in the steering wheel or in the seat. It is a good idea to have it investigated by a professional.
If your car starts doing something unusual, head out to an auto professional to have it properly diagnosed. You’ll want to make an appointment with Miracle Body and Paint in San Antonio before they get out of hand.