Not All Auto Repair Shops are Created Equal
Common Auto Collision Repair Misconceptions
A car accident is always a big inconvenience. Aside from the annoyance and scare, it also forces you to deal with your insurance company. If you’re uninsured, then you have to worry about the money to pay for any repairs.
If you find yourself in need of auto body repair, Miracle Body and Paint in San Antonio lists down five tips that will ensure that your car will be properly restored to its original condition:
- Choose your own auto body shop -your insurance company may refer you to an auto body shop, but remember that you have the right to choose your own. Don’t settle for the shop they recommend you. Consider all options and compare all services, prices and reviews so you can get the best service.
- To cut costs, check paintless dent repair (PDR) – PDR is a great way to cut costs when you get dents and dings. Since this procedure requires specialized equipment and an experienced team, make sure to go to a collision repair provider that can offer it. Making sure the shop can do PDR can further minimise repair costs in your part.
- Avoid low-quality aftermarket replacements -You may need to replace original parts with replacement especially if your car suffered a serious collision. There are aa few body shops that use low quality aftermarket parts to cut costs. Going with these low quality parts can greatly increase your chances of getting into another auto accident. Avoid such problems later on by choosing an auto body shop which uses only good-quality, reliable parts.
- Make sure the paint matches – When the damage is serious, matching the repaired part of your car to the rest of your vehicle can be a challenge. It takes a skilled and experienced car painter to get the color right, so make sure you go to a repair shop that can do this well.
- Choose an auto body repair shop who can deal with insurance companies – The repair process will be faster, smoother and less stressful if you go with a shop that can deal with your insurance company . Not all San Antonio body shops can do this. Miracle Body and Paint in San Antonio has already wealth with many insurance companies. We can deal with them on your behalf.
Don’t hesitate to call Miracle Body and Paint if you have an accident in the San Antonio area. We would love to help you any car repair needs that you may have.