Car Improvements That Bring Comfort
Safety Tips for Winter Driving
Many think that their car’s shocks can last forever. If you’ve been wondering if your car is in need of new shocks, you may be feeling it for a very good reason. Miracle Body and Paint in San Antonio, Texas lists five of the top signs which indicates that your vehicle needs news shocks soon:
- If your car has a poor steering response, it may be time for new shocks. If it is accompanied by noise when you’re turning the wheel, make sure to go to an auto body repair to have it checked.
- Your car may need new shocks if it makes excessive nose dive when you’re braking, especially when you do it abruptly.
- If your tires have uneven wear or cupping, its time to have your shocks checked.
- If your car leans and sways when you’re making turns or going from one lane to another, it may be indicative of worn out shocks.
- If you feel like your car’s bouncing excessively bounce even if you’re driving on a seemingly smooth roadway, your shocks may need to be replaced. The general rule of thumb for replacing most original equipment shocks is somewhere between 50,000 and 75,000 miles. Don’t hesitate to contact Miracle Body and Paint to have your car inspected. We’ll check if your odometer is still in this range or has surpassed it.
Miracle Body and Paint in San Antonio, Texas can examine your shocks and will give you a better idea of its current condition. You may be hesitant to spend cash or take the time to have your shocks checked, but remember that you need to do it for safety reasons. If left neglected, it can lead to more trouble that will cost you more and will even put you in danger. Make sure to visit Miracle Body and Paint in San Antonio to have your car checked and determine if it needs replacement of worn out shocks.