Picking the Right Auto Body Repair Shop for Your Car (PART 1)
Auto Repair Shop to Help You with That Stressful Car Accident
Miracle Body and Paint in San Antonio Texas continues to list the things you must do and consider before picking an auto body shop for your damaged car:
- Check how long the auto body repair service will take – When it comes to auto body repair, there are many factors you must consider. This includes just how damaged your car is, the work load of the auto body shop at that particular time. Even holiday season when shops may be closed should be considered. The staff from a reputable auto body repair shop should be able to answer your questions properly.
- Can the auto body repair shop assist you with your insurance claim? Not all auto repair shop are knowledgeable with this aspect. Good thing is, Miracle Body and Paint in San Antonio Texas is an expert at processing insurance claims. We have worked with many insurance companies including: Nationwide, Farmers, Allstate, State Farm, Texas Farm Bureau, Infinity, Met Life, USAA, Geico, Progressive, Fred Loya and Safeco just to name a few. In fact, we can work with any insurance company no matter how large or small they may be.
- Can the auto body shop match the paint during car repaint? A lot of cars have paint codes located at its door jamb, underhood or trunk which provides the exact colour of your car paint. Ask the auto repair shop if they are able to use the same color as the existing one. Miracle Body and Paint uses the most modern technology when it comes to paint matching. You don’t have to worry about patchy paint work after an auto repair.
- Will you be able to wash your car after the auto body repair service? Many auto body repair shops return your car already cleaned. Depending on the type of auto service, you may have to wait for the paint to dry. The auto body repair shop must inform you whether it is safe to have your car cleaned after.
- Is the auto body repair shop certified? Check if the auto body shop has certifications like Miracle Body and Paint’s A+ rating with BBB. This can serve as a good sign that you are going to a reputable and competent auto collision center.