Easy Ways to Keep Your Car Clean
Lifetime Warranty in Auto Repair
It’s easy for your car to accumulate dirt and grime as days and miles go by. If you want to wipe away all that filth and give your car that glistening look back, detailing is the way to go. An auto professional uses special tools and technology to detail both the inside and outside of your car. Depending on the service that you choose, there are several areas that auto professionals can focus on:
- Paint – Paint is one area that detailing can focus on. Your trusted Miracle Body and Paint in San Antonio can clean, correct, and protect your auto paint. We can also polish your car to remove those unsightly scratches and dents.
- Chassis and wheels – Miracle Body and Paint believes that it is important to pay attention to your car’s undercarriage, as well as the wheel walls.
- Headlights and taillights – Detailing can also clean out those headlights and taillights that are grimy and showing signs of oxidation.
- Interior detailing – Your car’s carpets and seats get shampooed or steamed clean during detailing. Leather interior will be conditioned during the process as well.
- Engine Bay – The engine bay is one area that regular detailing often misses. Make sure to not let this aspect slide by. Auto professionals will spray the engine bay and lightly clean it with a degreaser.
Car detailing is like a spa for your car. If you require auto detailing or other auto service, don’t hesitate to contact Miracle Body and Paint in San Antonio, TX.