Auto Collision Do’s and Don’ts
What Happens During Car Detailing?
It’s quite easy for a car to get messy and accumulate trash, dirt, and anything else you can think of after even just one road trip. Miracle Body and Paint in San Antonio understands this situation, which is why we have listed down easy ways that you can keep your car clean:
- Avoid eating inside the car – It’s very tempting to get a snack while on a road trip, but if possible, park your car and eat outside instead. This is the easiest way avoid crumbs, trash, and other mess inside the car.
- Knock shoes together before riding your car – You can easily remove excess gunk and dirt when you knock your shoes together. This is one easy tick you can do to keep your car a bit cleaner in the long run.
- Deal with the mess early on – It may be easy to forget to clean up after someone spills their juice. If you wait too long, such stains will become stiff and hard to clean up. Being proactive is a better approach in cleaning up any messes in your car. This includes throwing the trash every after trip.
- Keep a garbage bag inside your car – Simply put a trash bag in your car and once it fills up after a road trip, take it out and replace it with an empty one. This is an easy way to keep your car clean and tidy.
- Don’t skip a car wash routine – Always find the time to wash your car. There are some easy ways to do this while saving water. You can wash wash your car in the shade so the sun will not dry out the water too quickly. Another technique is to avoid using a hose. Instead, use a bucket with water and soap.
- Wax your car – Waxing is one easy way to keep your car looking spick and span. There is nothing like having a freshly waxed car parked in your driveway.
We all love a clean car. This list includes some of the easiest ways to achieve just that. Don’t hesitate to contact Miracle Body and Paint in San Antonio, Texas for any auto service that your car may need.