Newly Painted Car Care Tips
Miracle Body & Paint: Pioneer in Deductible Discount
Are you prepared in dealing with an auto accident or auto collision? Miracle Body and Paint in San Antonio Texas lists down practical and easy-to-follow measures you can do if ever you find yourself in this kind of situation.
- Once you get involved in an auto accident, it’s normal to feel stressed. It is crucial for you to maintain your head so it won’t impair on your decision-making. Call 911 immediately if anyone has been injured from the collision. Avoid moving those who are injured in the scene since it may aggravate the person’s medical situation.
- Regardless of the situation, always make sure to get the assistance of a police to file formal report. This is important if there will be any arising disputes between those who are involved.
- Move the vehicles to the shoulder or a place that is out of the road if and only if it is possible to do. Leaving the vehicles at the middle of the road not only results to traffic congestion, it may even cause more accidents of other cars colliding with the damaged cars.
- Make sure you record all important details that can be used to assess the situation. This includes getting the time and date of the auto accident, the vehicle and insurance information of those who are also involved and many more. This can help resolve any issues like property damage or injury.
- A photo can serve as evidence especially if there are disputes between the two parties involved in the auto accident.
- Make sure you contact your insurance company so you can provide the needed information about the accident. Ask for further instructions and steps you should take to document the auto collision.
- Never sign documents that are not provided by the police since damages must be formally assessed by the insurance company.
If you are in need of any type of auto body and repair service, contact Miracle Body and Paint in San Antonio Texas. We are ready to assist you during one of the most stressful situations of your life.