Is It Time to Replace My Brakes?
Car Care: Don’t Ignore Your Spare Tire
Your car unavoidably picks up a lot of dirt and grime as the days and miles go by. Auto detailing is a process that wipes all those accumulated filth, leaving your car glistening like brand new. When you visit a car detailing service, the auto technician will use special tools and technology to detail your car’s interior and exterior.
Depending on the service you choose, there are several areas of your car that Miracle Body and Paint in San Antonio can focus on:
- We take care of your paint: our experienced team can clean, correct, and protect your car paint. We can also polish your car to remove any unsightly scratches or marks. To ensure you car paint is thoroughly protected, we also offer car waxing.
- We include your chassis and wheels: We believe it is important for our professionals to carefully clean and detail the undercarriage of your car, along with the wheel walls.
- We check headlights and taillights: Our team will polish headlights and taillights that are no longer clear. We can get rid of any signs of oxidation.
- We perform interior detailing: Our technicians will shampoo or steam clean your car’s carpets and seats. Any leather will be properly conditioned as well.
- We include engine bay: This important aspect of detailing is often missed by a lot of auto repair shops. Our professional team pay close to attention to detail, so we do not let this slide by. We will spray the engine bay, and use a degreaser to lightly clean it.
Miracle Body and Paint is like a spa for your car. Conveniently located in San Antonio, Texas, Miracle Body and Paint is always delighted to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us today for an appointment.