How To Recover After An Auto AccidentJanuary 15, 2018
Auto Paint Jobs: A Few Things You Need To ConsiderJanuary 22, 2018
We all know auto accidents and auto collisions are unavoidable. As a precautionary measure, it is best to keep certain items inside your car for emergency purposes. These essential items can help you if ever you find yourself involved in an auto accident or auto collision. Miracle Body and Paint in San Antonio lists the things that you should always have inside your car. We suggest putting some of them into a well-packed box in the trunk so you can easily access it if needed.
- Make sure you have your car owner’s manual inside the glove box. The owner’s manual can give you useful information whenever you encounter car problems on the road such as detailed instruction on how to change the tires.
- It is best to have an old but fully charged cell phone inside your car. , A cell phone can still be powered on to contact 911 even without a subscription.
- Warm blankets are a good idea. These can help keep you warm until help arrives
- Battery-powered radio with extra batteries is a must especially if you are stuck in dangerous weather conditions
- Bottled water always come in handy during emergency situations
- Avoid relying completely on GPS, it is still better to have maps of the area where you are traveling to.
- Make sure you have jumper cables if ever your battery dies in the middle of the road.
- A first aid kit is very important for emergency purposes
- Spare tire if ever you end up with a flat tire
- Road flares are very useful especially if you are driving during the night and encounter engine malfunction.
- A flashlight that has extra batteries can help you when you are changing your tires in a dark or poorly lit road.
- A bottle of WD-40 is an all-around item you can use for many purposes
- Make sure you always have small amount of money and change in your car
- If its winter season, make sure you carry a shovel at the back if ever you find yourself stuck in snow
Miracle Body and Paint has an experienced, caring, and professional team of people who are standing by ready to serve you and get you back on the road. Call us today for a free estimate. We serve San Antonio and surrounding areas with top of the line equipment for auto body and collision repair.