Preparing for an Unexpected Auto Accident or Collision
Effects of Poor Quality Auto Repair
Suddenly found a dent in your car after going to the grocery or after parking your car in the garage? You are not alone. Many drivers know that it’s common for a car to get dented from various reasons including accidental bumps, foreign objects and elements. Knowing the most common causes of car dents can help you avoid getting one. Miracle Body and Paint in San Antonio Texas wants you to be proactive and know these common causes of car dents and dings so you can formulate your own preventive measures.
- Bumping into car doors – Cars have no choice but to be tightly packed in those crowded parking lots and garages. Some drivers and passengers often open their car door too quickly without noticing that they are already bumping into the neighbouring car.
- Misplaced shopping carts – busy parking lots have a lot of misplaced shopping carts dispersed throughout the area. These carts often bump into the sides of vehicles that results into dents and dings.
- Hail damage – Mother Nature is unpredictable and you can’t control natural elements such as hail and sleet. An unexpected hailstorm or lack of preparedness can result into your car having multiple dents, scratches and dings.
- Playing recreational sports near vehicles- it’s common for neighbourhood kids play games of baseball, soccer, Frisbee or basketball. Games like these often result to rogue balls that can soar uncontrollably and accidentally bounce of a car’s hood.
- Automatic car wash services –automatic car wash services may deliver a clean and thorough cleaning, though accidental bumps may happen while in the conveyor. This may lead to your car getting a ding or a scratch from the process.
- Fender bender at low speed – a minor auto collision at a low speed will always result to car bumper dents.
- Miscellaneous reasons – other car dent causes include parking too closely to the curb, driver error, encountering road debris and even people riding bicycles.
If you notice a dent and you want it to be repaired as soon as possible, call or visit Miracle Body and Paint in San Antonio Texas and ask about our paintless dent repair services.