Why Miracle Body and Paint Is The Better Choice
Don’t Fall For These Auto Body Repair Traps
One of the most noticeable ways to show whether you take care of your car or not is through your paint job. Having a car that is stained or is already dull will not only make your car look old and rundown, but will also reflect poorly on your personality. If you want to project a better image, make sure to always keep your paint job shiny and new. Miracle Body and Paint in San Antonio knows that the Texas sun can be really brutal on your car. We list downs some practical tips on how to make it last. Be sure to check in back regularly for more tips and tricks so you can get the most out of your vehicle’s paint.
- Regularly wash your car. Make sure you are washing your car regularly. Washing your vehicle is a very important step when it comes to keeping your paint job looking great. Therefore, car wash should be done as often as possible. Bird droppings and pollen should be removed immediately because they can cause damage in as little as 3 days if neglected.
- You’d be surprised that not many people are aware of how important it is to correctly wash a car. Washing your car incorrectly can actually damage it in the long run. Thoroughly wet your car with plain water first. Make sure to pre-rinse any loose dust and dirt off your car before brushing it. If the loose dirt is not removed, they may cause micro scratches in the paint when i’ts brushed. It is better to use a sponge or soft brush so you can avoid making scratches.
- If possible, avoid putting your car parked under direct sunlight. The harmful UV rays are very detrimental to the car’s paint job.
- Make sure to wash and rinse your car by sections. This is to avoid any soap drying on the vehicle before it is rinsed. Not doing this will cause a dull film to settle at those neglected areas.
- Choose soft cloth when drying your car. Make sure to dry it properly or else water spots will form on the paint, which could lead to paint corrosion over time.