Dangerous Driving Habits
One San Antonio Body and Paint Shop stands above the rest.
Is it your first time to take your car in an auto repair shop? Miracle Body and Paint in San Antonio Texas lists down some tips before having any repair done and what to look for after the repair.
How can I choose a good auto body repair shop?
- Ask around. Word of mouth, referrals and customer feedbacks are good sources that can give you an insight on the quality of the auto repair shop. Miracle Body and Paint has always relied on our client’s referrals to drive our business. We value client comments that is why we are hard at work to make sure we keep them 100% satisfied.
- Make comparisons. Don’t automatically jump in your car insurance’s preferred auto repair center. These types of auto repair shops usually need to do the repair faster since they struck up a deal with the insurance company. In exchange of the referral, they will have to finish the auto repair faster to save the insurance money. This often leads to haphazard and poor quality auto repair. Miracle Body and Paint in San Antonio is proud not to be a preferred shop, this is to make sure we please our clients, not the insurance company.
Before heading to an auto repair shop, make sure you follow these tips:
- Avoid driving your damaged car for safety purposes.
- Since your car is considered one of your big investments, finding a good auto body repair shop is crucial. Make sure to ask around and make comparisons before choosing a repair shop. Repair shops like Miracle Body and Paint provides free estimate to give you an overview of your car’s condition, what parts and components need to be repaired as well as the estimated labour charges.
- Ask questions about your auto body repair shop. Professional auto body repair centers like Miracle always take the time to answer any inquiries and explain procedures.
What to expect and do after an auto repair:
- The auto repair bill lists down all the work that was done including the typo of repair, parts used, labour charges and other important information to help you see the scope of work performed. Don’t be afraid to ask the auto repair shop if you notice any discrepancy.
- Make sure you keep all the receipt and paperwork in case there are any issues after.